11 Oct Sacramento Arts Festival – October 25 – 27!
The Sacramento Arts Festival has once again hired us to do the public relations for their premiere arts festival but they are moving to a new location, the Cal Expo Building A-B. In addition to the traditional public relations, online and social media, they have hired us to do their weekly newsletter as well as their Facebook ads. NEW THIS YEAR buy tickets online here.
The 22nd Annual Sacramento Arts Festival—the best ever in quality and variety, moves to a new venue at the Cal Expo, Building A-B. This festival has become not only the premier art and craft show in the Central Valley, but is also one of the top art festivals in the country.
Strolling through the festival, attendees can shop from a vast selection of extraordinary art and contemporary craft. Visitors can choose from ceramics, clothing, decorative fiberworks, furniture, glass, gourd art, jewelry, leather, metalworks, paper, stone, woodworks, drawings, oil and acrylic paintings, watercolors, sculpture, photography and two and three dimensional mixed media.
Festival attendees can shop for themselves, their homes and for one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts. There is something for everyone in all price ranges including:
- 225 of America’s best contemporary craftspeople and fine artists offering more than 15,000 original works.
- Over 60 NEW Artists coming to Cal Expo to showcase their exceptional works.
- Featuring both local and national artists from 12 states, as far away as New York.
- Demonstrations of craft and art, meet and talk with the talented artists and craftspeople about how they make their unique items.
- Enter to win exclusive raffle prizes from artists and more!
- NEW – buy tickets online and skip the line, visit sacartsfest.com and use promo code SACARTSFEST19.
- Restaurant Row where attendees can indulge in cuisine from local restaurants representing different cultures from around the world including Indian and American cuisine.
- Continuous live Main Stage entertainment including the Kurt Ribak Jazz Quartet, the GG Amos Blues Band, and Summertrio, world music band.
WHEN: Friday – Sunday, October 25 – 27, 2019
Fri. 10am – 6pm, Sat 10am – 6pm, Sun. 10am – 5pm
WHERE: NEW VENUE — Cal Expo, Building A-B
1600 Exposition Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95815